First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 250: Freedoooooooom

Yesterday I had a client meeting me KC. I was just there on observation basis. Since I'm trying my best to learn about other people's jobs. The meeting went well. Everything was jotted down. The clients wants to visit the other office in Cyberjaya at 2. From the main office I speed 130km/h per hour. I did manage to kill 7 minutes off. I was obviously late but it turns out the clients were later than me. The meeting ended at 3 and after that freedom... 

Level up: +1
Current Level: 50
Achievement: 250 days 

After this level up will occur every 10 days. Like a normal MMORPG. The longer you play, the harder is it to level up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment