First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 246: Man it's a tiring day

Today I am back at the usual place subbing for my boss. The meeting supposed to take place in 3 days. But we got news that the client wanted the proposal done by tomorrow. So we are condensing 3 day meetings to 1. Like my friend said... It's time to vomit blood. There is a lot of information overload that we are getting. The problem is that we have only one big manager to do the proposal. I pity her since she has a lot on her plate. Wish I could help. Hopefully tomorrow we can iron out everything. Well today I took the train since I know parking over there is going to be way expensive. I was right... It was close to 40 bucks. My train ticket was not cheap either. Good thing this is not a usual occurrence. Night everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment