First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 265: These are the days where I love coming to work

Today was an extension of yesterday's work. We need to figure out what was wrong with the system. I came to the office as usual. Did some work. Nothing happen in the morning since most of my meetings starts in the evening. Around the afternoon I was greeted with an ad-hoc presentation for a product that I have no preparation of. As usual I have my southern charm and woo the people with my knowledge that usually that I pull out of my ass. In the evening before I went home I spend time talking to collegues which is a nice feeling. When people are nice to you

No comments:

Post a Comment