First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 263: Professional Hacker Training

The only thing that happen today that was remotely interesting was the Hacking training I went in the evening. The guy who gave the class has 20 years of experience gave us a lot of insights

Among them are:
- Do not go and surf at questionable site. They could contain Ransomware. (Ransomware = a software design to encrypt your file system until you pay a fee to unlock it.. nasty stuff). There is a dangerous Ransomware called Locky which will encrypt all files and delete the original and will self destruct after finished.
- It is very easy to crack textbox username and password with a couple of free linux tools
- This is the best part. You can change the value of the payment gateway at your browser. You can actually give a value lower than what you spend.

Overall it was a good class... but it was just a slice. If you want more you need to pay the RM 5000 for the whole course which I doubt that my company is going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment