First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 254: This is so above my pay grade

Today I had the opportunity to join a round table discussion on the best of the best minds about cloud computing. They are trying to decide on how to tackle the issue of cloud computing in the country. All the players are the in the higher echelon of their respective companies and field. The banter went on for hours and in the end there was no end result. I think its due to the fact that everyone can't decide something without showing their interest for their own respective company. Like there is a saying.. there is no free lunch... and also no one wants to do a job for free... In the end the meeting was great. There is another meeting in the next month to discuss on the committee members. I'll ask my friend ZN if she is interested to go again.

Oh yeah.. got my JBL headphones back... awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment