First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy Ramadan Folks

Another year and we are bless with this holy month of Ramadan. Which means that work will be slow, try to finish some games on my list. Try laying low and stuff... 

Seeing people on facebook with their cool lives make me wonder...

Let's do a Marvel and play a game call what if...

What if... I'm 32 and I was single...
- I could travel the world.
- I probably have a different circle of friends 
- I would be alone... Most of the time... Which would suck

But.. I am not alone. I'm blessed 
- Awesome wife
- great kids 
- my escape is my games.
- great friends 

I do believe that everyone is different. Some people may travel the world when they are young. While other may have a tens of millions of dollars. One day I will have the time to travel the world. I hope... In the meantime... I have experience the word to a 5 inch screen... Everyday is a new experience... 

Happy Ramadan... And this blog is just my way to just tell what I am feeling. I do hope one day I would get a stranger commenting on my mundane life... And I think I should start making it more mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment