First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 256: Longest visit ever

Today in the morning was the meeting that it was supposed to be held yesterday. We have to prepare something to present in the mid year sales meeting. We are given 30 mins so hopefully we can sweep though fast. At 230pm I have a meeting at our cyberjaya office. Went early to avoid a speeding moment. Arrived there way to early. When the guest arrived, they arrived with our sister company. With them they brought some eye candy which is DL. I could say she is good looking and she was there to loaded with the overseas customers. CK gave the 50 cent tour. This time I recorded everything since eventually he is going to ask me to handle it one day. The visit went on for around 2 hours. I even went to sections that I have not visitors before... Overall it was tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment