First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 260: Ninja Training

Just got back home after an awesome sales training day. Today our sales team got the privilege to go for "Ninja Sales" training conducted by a guy name Hanzo (Even his name sounds Ninja). this Hanzo character is very loud and enthusiastic. He and his partner Vernon are there to put us back to shape into a great Sales Machine

First Task
2 chairs 3 meters apart and our job is to throw rubber Surikens on to it. Every time  a person got all 3 Surikens on it, they have to yell "Sales!!" yo get a point. So the first round you need to give your target and see weather you can beat it or not. The first round every team gave a small target since they are not sure if they can do it. In my team in fact I am the weakest link. I keep missing the Surikens from the chair... The second round they change one of th Surikens to a 6 pointed one. I really suck at it and cost my team to be last. One of the trainers being all douche started getting angry at me. At the third round we got our act together and got 15 points.

Second Task
For the second task the trainers brought out some teakwondo plywood for us to break with our non dominant hand (left hand for me). We need to write down what's our target for this year and yell it out and break it. I can't show the video due to privacy issues.

Third task
By this time I was exhausted (during Fasting month). After got punished and doing some Tabata workout... The trainers got out some metal rebars. And they want us to bend it with our necks. Like the avatar. That was scary... I got paired with my CEO. He is a big fella and I'm like a small guy. We did it 3 times and failed. It probably due to the fact that I can't brace his weight with my legs. After the third time, the trainer as us to sit down and rest for a while. My neck was red for the bending. After 5 minutes we tried again. This time with the help for everyone cheering me on. To tell the truth. I feel like crying after I did it. Cause it hurts so much. I got to hug my CEO... That's a bonus. The CEO ask me to do it again with SD since he had no partner... The next round I did it in one try

After that the training was I've. We got our Red Belt in Ninja training and as a reward. We got to eat buffet at the hotel 

Here are some of the food that I much on





Achievements: Bend metal, Hug CEO 😂



Level up: +1
Current level: 51

No comments:

Post a Comment