First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 255: Nothing eventful happen

Yesterday was just a normal day. I didn't have anything on my plate yet (until the boss called for a meeting at 4). And I was quite free and loose. My marketing manager is quitting her job so she is handing a big pet of the partner account to me... Now everything has to go through me first. This actually means that I have something important that I hold. Even though it doesn't generate money for us but still... Good time. The meeting at 4 was postponed so boss ask us to go home instead to break fast. I love my boss. He is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment