First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Week 12 - The house is open for a week (almost)

2nd week of Ramadan. It is mostly just my routine but this week we were visited by a lot of people. Wife became very popular. Which is good. As long as she is happy

Mar 17

• Did an error in judgment by doing 6 hours of classes or 12 classes back to back. Was exhausted after that and took a 2 hour coma nap
• Got upset with the girls by not having any common sense when seeing the trash was full
• Family drama. So my brother in law just got a baby but his wife refuse to give the picture of the baby to the family group. So now the sisters are pissed at him. Hence the family drama. I am fasting if not I'll be enjoying this with some popcorn

Mar 18
• So today sister in law was upset crying because of yesterdays issue. My wife then tease about it in our whatsapp group which cause my father in law to back up my brother in law wife. So that was a mistake No everyone is more upset
• Wife students wanted to come and iftar with us. But due to some miscommunicatoins. They were supposed to bring the food and I cook the rice. But they didn't bring anything. The good thing is that I cooked to big batches of pasta carbonara. So they ate that. In the evening I brought the boys to go pray and the girls made donuts and play with H1 and H2. I slept at 1030 while they left at 12

Mar 19
• Wife did a procedure for her legs. They had 3 more shots on her knee and both of her heels. Now she can't walk that properly which is going to be a bummer for a while.

Mar 21
• Another set of students came for iftar. This time it was her final year project students. I cooked some prawn and fish but it turns out that they don't eat seafood. Good thing that they brought their own chicken. After the meal they stayed to finish their project
• It is Thursday so that means H2 will always cry due to the students being too loud. I try giving her advice on how to handle it but she doesn't know how to handle it well. She came home screaming and yelling. Sigh. She said tomorrow she wants me to pick her up early after she finish her exams.

Mar 22
• Mom in law maid finally ran away. She only lasted less than 60 days. She was too tired being scolded by mom so she made a story that she is sick and she needs some time off with her cousin. She said she
• Today hosted iftar for mom in law family. Cooked my mom old recipe of yellow curry. It was good.

Mar 23
• Today wife decided to bring us clothes shopping for Eid. It is a staple of every year where we need to get new clothes. I for one am okay with just wearing what I currently have right now. We went to the city center. Stayed at one shop for 3 hours plus and at least they bought one piece each. H1 didn't want to join us so we didn't buy anything for her.
• Wife cousin came to with her nephew to break fast. We came home like 30 minutes before break fast and H1 manage to cook us some oilo.
• This morning I went for my neighborhood meeting trying to organize an Eid celebration to welcome out new neighbours. After we agreed on the cost and everything we got a couple of text messages from people who didn't join the meeting giving us their grievances. They don't want to pay that high of a price which frankly seem to me of not that high since it covers food and the tent. Our neighbourhood leader said just do it. If they don't want to pay then don't come

Hope Week 3 will be a more quieter week. I am way behind on reading so hopefully I can catch up

No comments:

Post a Comment