First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Week 9 - Recovery Time

So wife is back from the hospital and this the long 6 weeks of recovery. She still can't put pressure on her left that much so getting around the house is challenge. She can't stand or sit down for too long. Doctor ask her not to tire herself.

Feb 25
• Today my mom has an award ceremony to go. She is collecting a certificate for her Arabic course. I was the only son there. Most of them are there with their husbands or their wives
• After that we went to see my wife with my mom. She met my wives doctor which was her friend and we talked. Eventually wife could be discharged and we can go home after 4 hours of wait. We manage to get some Chilli's before leaving. The total bill was 57000. That's a lot some Chilli's before leaving. The total bill was 57000. That's a lot

Feb 27

• Today wife told me that my mom in law that id planning to give out her inheritance to her kids… as for me I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon and my step father in laws family is just waiting for him to die. So… this is going to be interesting. I’ll keep you updated if there is any new progress
• Wife best friend and husband came to visit. I didn’t knew they were coming. So I had classes just now,m. They brought snacks.

Feb 28
• Dad in law came today to visit. That was nice. I made some fish and chips. I only had 2 classes today. That sucks

Feb 29
• Today H2 had sports day. She enjoyed herself and tomorrow the school gets a holiday so that's good for me.
• We went to eat some Indian food. It has been a whlie we've eaten briyani. The food was so good. Well the toilet didn't agree with me • Happy Leap year. I have a friend who is 8 today.

So that's February. It's a wrap. Overall I can say February has been better than January. But is still not that great. Here is hoping that March will be different. But I notice that things will get better gradually. It's been 2 months and I haven't finish a single modern game. Is that worrying. Maybe not... But I think this March I have to try

Mar 1
• Well got some news about the investment money. Looks like it is not going to come to us anytime soon. Which sucks but the lawyers seems optimistic in the situation so I trust them
• Had a good long talk with my best friend. I pity her. She is sad but there is nothing much I can do about it. I hope she does find God since finding trust in people is not a good thing in my book. Also inner peace is also good.

Mar 2
• Send H1 to school. She has art today with her teacher. She needs to catch up on her project work.
• We got visitors today. Wife's brother and sister with their respected spouses came to visit. I love when this family comes to visit because I am close with her sister and my sister in law. We love to gossip. But I can't gossip that much because I need to prepare food for the guess. Oh yeah my mother in law came to visit as well and brought the baby. I pity it takes 3 old people to take care of one baby. They in laws left early and the siblings stayed until 9pm. Overall it was a good day for us. • Talked to my best friend today. They are a bit depressed on the current situation. I try my best to console them but as I said before. Other people can't make you happy unless you make yourself happy. Marrying someone to make yourself happy will always backfire.

In the world: Taylor Swift is at our neighboring country. I'm sad that I didn't get tickets to go and I am quite bummed. But I have the movie version of the concert so pretty much more or less I know what is going on. Do I have FOMO (Fear of Missing out) probably? But after looking at the crowd. I'm glad my old brain is still functioning properly and say there are better things to do with my life. Plus she wouldn't know we are there to see her.

I am going to say this has been great week. Not that much drama and things were good. Let's keep the momentum going forward. I have a feeling something is great is going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment