First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Monk S6

 This show I think has reach its peak











It's already been 6 season: Really what is there to write about. Monk continues to be a great show to watch. It is funny, witty and it always makes you feel happy inside 

2 part season finale: That was surprisingly good. It ended on a great note. Plus we can see Monk when he is in trouble by the law. 

Natalie: I think I like her more than Sharona. Eventually she feels like more than just his assistant. She feels like family 

2 more to go: And then we can watch the movie 


No comments:

Post a Comment