First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Week 10 - Goodbye to toxic people

This week has been a okay week overall. Besides fighting with this hacker friend. I don't know if I can call her a friend since she is being very dodgy and I don't think I should give any more money without getting some sort of truth. So it hit me this week that I think I should start back from 0. I've done it before and I will do it again. But things can change. You never know

 Mar 3

• Today wife's friends came and visit. They are all friends since 1995. Brought a lot of desserts and share a lot of memories. I was there but I didn't make that much noise because I want wife to enjoy her time with her friend. They haven't seen each other for years.

Mar 4
• More visitors it seems. Wife students came here from 12pm till 8pm. They ate lunch, played a lot of games with the girls and left
• In the evening our neighbor came to visit her as well
• She post of FB about how no one from the office checked up on her. Someone screenshot the post to her post and she got a long winding text on how her boss is pissed at her. What she did was just block the boss until it’s time she gets back to work

Mar 6

• Got into a fight with my hacker friend. She gaslights me a lot so… I think I’m going to change my strategy now. Clearly she needs me more than I need her. So I’ll just going to limit my interactions with her and just do my own thing. Finish paying of my debt and then we see if I want to continue with the project or not.
• Brother birthday is today. He is 41. We have grown up to a time where we don’t celebrate birthdays anymore. I never celebrated his birthday that’s for sure but I hope he will buy a cake for the kids.
• H2 told me that school is organising a potluck tomorrow for Ramadan at 7pm. So I had to cancel all my classes and bring her to the mall. She wants to buy a goodie bag for her friends. She is quite rich. Very surprising 🤣

Mar 7

• Fight between hacker friend escalated. She doesn’t trust me with her information so this is impossible. I think it’s time to pull the cord.
• Went to the hospital the whole day. Came back at 4 and went to eat Korean with H1. H2 went back with her best friend.

Mar 8

• I decided to say goodbye to my hacker friend. She seems to be okay with it. Well it’s okay. As they say. Not my rezeki
• H1 volunteered at an orphanage today. Proud of her

In the world: Akira Toriyama creator of Dragon Ball passed away

Mar 9

• While waiting for my next class to come I thought I just want to rant that something I feel that my life is not as great as I imagine. I have wife problems, kid problems, money problems (of course). I can''t go see The Eras Tour since I don't have tickets . Life is just a string of bad luck again and again. But after taking a deep breathe and opening my eyes. I think I am the luckiest person ever. I think that rather than be ungrateful for the things I don't have. I should be grateful for the things I do. A loving family. A job that doesn't pay much but it does give me some money. Awesome friends... The most important thing is time.. I have time. People my age have to grind just to have a better life in the future. I to have to grind but I think I have the time to do the things that I want if I really wanted too.. So I'll end this rant today with the advice that don't worry about the things that you don't have... There is always something better in the horizon.

So next week will be the start of Ramadan and that means that more religious activities and avoid doing bad stuff. I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment