First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Week 11 - First week of Ramadan

So it's that time of year where we fast for a month and be more spiritually involved. I love this month. Best time to get close to God. But not best time for my classes. Since I am prioritizing my spiritual deeds rather than my classes. So that sucks but hopefully I can cover next month

Mar 10
• Did 10 classes back to back. Was so tired
• Wife’s students ask to go watch Kung Fu Panda 4. Fell partly asleep in the middle of the movie
• Hangout for tea with students
• Did shopping for tomorrow Ramadan
• Super tired but need to attend neighbourhood meeting for the Eid celebration
• Slept and woke up late

In the world:
Happy MAR10 day

Mar 11 🌙
• Today be a guest speaker at wife’s lecture
• First day of Ramadan and first day of Terwaih. Let’s try to get a full 30 days

Mar 13
• Wife is feeling down today. I am sad but I’ll record her sadness knowing that I am always going to be here. It does take a toll on me but I think I manage to make myself happy as much as I can

Mar 14
• H1 had her mock art exam. It was supposed to be 4 hours today and 4 hours tomorrow but she did 8 hours the whole day. Plus she didn’t ate anything. So she was a bit cranky
• Someone hit my car today. It was a good thing we were at a traffic stop. So it’s a short bump. I went out and checked there were no damage to the back so I just let him go. No harm to fowl
• My best friend and I talked a lot. Which is nice. Miss those days where we can just talk

Mar 16
• H1 O-Levels has officially started. Good luck to her. First paper is Language Oral

Mar 17
• today did some classes but in the afternoon wife asked to bring her to the mall. Did some shopping for H1 and went back
• Wife was upset that I look a bit too young for my age 🤣. That something I can’t help

So that's this week. Very uneventful which I like. Let's hope that next week will also be more on less the same

 

No comments:

Post a Comment