First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Monk S4

I think this is the best season yet 










What is it about? Every episode Monk gets himself in weird situations that test his fears. Sometimes the cases are just downright funny

Natalie and Monk: I think they have a great partnership. Both of them compliment each other and they both respect each other that they will be there for each other 

Best episodes: Mr Monk Goes to the Office, Gets Drunk, Big Reward and Jury Duty. 

Ending: No cliffhanger but they did say that this show is renewed for two more seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment