First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Top Chef Season 20

The best competition just became worldwide








What is it about? The past winners and runners up of Top Chef from all over the world compete in a competition to see who is the best chef from the world 

Food: The food this season is just above and beyond the previous season. But we can clearly see who are the best chefs in the competition 

The Setting: London has a lot of different food diversity. I want to go to London one day and just spend 2 weeks exploring all the food places. One can dream 

Winner: The finale was a bit a letdown because you already know who won (the person I like) but you can see there are mistakes made by other chefs 


No comments:

Post a Comment