First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Pilotwings 64

This game test your patience 

Genre: Action (Simulation) 
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 1996

This game was the launch title for the Nintendo 64. The game premise is simple. You guy your character to end landing site. There are 3 different types of equipment you need to master. A glider, a jetpack and a rotary plane. Wind plays a factor in controlling the glider since you can lose speed if you hit an obstacle. The jetpack is fast but you have problem of getting a good landing and also you need to make sure that your fuel gauge is in check. The plane is the hardest to control since you need the right amount of traction to land the plane. That's about it. The game starts from easy to super difficult. I only finish the easy part and after that I stopped playing. This game would be a great game if I have the patience but sadly I don't. So I give this game a C-Rank. If you have the time and a N64 lying around. Should try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment