First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Batman Bad Blood

I tell you this movies are getting better and better

















What is it about?
Batman is presume dead and the rest of the Bat family needs to figure out who did it and why?

The Good
I don't know how they manage to cram a lot of storyline and plot points in 90 minutes but this movie is really amazing
Even if I knew who was the bad guy I didn't figure out the twist 
Continues after the last movie so the gang is all here

The Bad
Batman really has less screen time in this movie.
They did tease a new character in the end

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: Awesome movie, if you are a fan of Batman. A must watch

No comments:

Post a Comment