First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Nancy Drew Season 4

A great ending to a good series 










Premise: After the cliffhanger event of season 3. The mystery gang is out to solve one final case 

Love: In the end this story is about your true love and your soulmate. No matter how much you are apart you are destined to be together and love will always find a way

Arcs: With one big arc and a lot of smaller arcs, everyone has their time to shine in this show. Even the side characters have an episode to them

Ending: The final season, everything wraps in a nice bow. Even it is bittersweet to say goodbye to the gang. We know everyone will be okay. Will I watch it again. Probably not, but I did enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment