First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Strange New Worlds Season 2

Even if you are not a fan of Star Trek this show is a must watch










Premise: Continuing off the ending of Season 1 the crew of the Enterprise desperately one of their own

10 episodes: For 10 episodes each episode is focus on one specific character where there are a couple of episodes involves the whole crew.  

Best episodes: Between the crossover between the cartoon lower decks and the musical episode. I think I like the musical episode the best 

Ending: Cliffhanger ending since season 3 is confirmed. Which sucks since the actors strike we won't know when will this show continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment