First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Based on a True Story

This is when True Crime gets overboard










Premise: A couple who is having financial issues decide to do a true crime podcast when they discover their plumber is a notorious serial killer.

I always wonder: Who profits when someone else makes a killing. This show has an interesting premise but the amount of people who loves true crime podcast is scary 

A lot of daydreaming: There are daydreaming sequences and then there are not. But you won't know until someone snaps out of it 

Season 2? Yup, a lot of unanswered questions. So hopefully there is a season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment