First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Corner Office

A movie that left me with more questions than answers



















What is it about?
A man called Orson start his first day at a new office and he found a corner office that only he can see.

The Good
The story is told in a third person perspective
Once you understand the mystery you want to know what happens next

The Bad
You actually won't understand the movie until the end. Why does this happen. The ending was to abrupt
You don't understand the movie but you want to know where this is going

The Ugly
They didn't explain anything about anything. In the end this movie is about a his inner mind? I don't know.

After Credits: No

Verdict: If you want to know what is the corner office. Then yes, you should watch this. It is interesting. If not, just avoid it 

No comments:

Post a Comment