First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Carmageddon 64

The PC port is better

Game no: 514
Genre: Racing  
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

Well another game which is barely serviceable. It not the same as the pc port even though a lot of mechanics are there. I don't know why the controls on the N64 feels like I'm driving a brick. If you push too much on the analogue you are going to hit the wall. Again racing games are the only saving grace here. This game is so-so I guess. Overall I gave this a C-Rank. Not that great but I did played it so it counts. Technically 

No comments:

Post a Comment