First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Cruis'n Exocita

Another generic N64 racing game 

Game no: 516
Genre: Racing  
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

Another game, another janky racing by the Nintendo 64. Well this game is somewhat enjoyable. The only thing I can say that gaming in the 64-bit era needs a lot of work. The psychics are too clunky. So controlling the car is like controlling a brick. This game is fun though. I still don't understand why old games require a timer since we bought the game to play. Probably just for added tension. I give this game a C-Rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment