First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Elemental

A story about following your dreams 

















What is it about?
In a city of elements. A fire girl is about to discover that her potential lies somewhere else

The Good
This movie is a fun watch
There are funny moments in the movie 
In away this movie is about race and how you have to stay in your lane just because you are specific type of person

The Bad
Nothing much. The plot is very straightforward 

The Ugly
Nope. A perfect movie in my book 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: This is a great movie, a must watch for everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment