First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Fast X

I am not kidding that this movie is very enjoyable 










What is it about?
The Fast family has met their match and there is nothing they can do to stop it 

The Good
Mindless car action. These are not just defy physics. They also defy cars itself.
This is basically the avengers infinity war of the movie 
Everyone has their time to shine even if its for 5 minutes 
Jason Momoa as the Joker. Well he plays a Joker like character in this movie

The Bad
I know everything has to relate but to get this plot from Fast 5 is a stretch 
What are they actually? Are they like an elite force of car fighting superheroes. I'm so confused.

The Ugly
It ends with a cliffhanger to all parts, and I know there 2 more movies to complete this trilogy so I am going to bet that how they get out of all their mess is just going to be batshit crazy 

After Credits: Yup, a return of a favorite character

Verdict: If you want mindless   action, you need to go watch this. It is fun. Can't wait for the next one 

No comments:

Post a Comment