First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Succession

 Why do I like to watch this show? It a horrible show










Season 4: The final season. A show about rich people being abusive and mean to each other. But I can't stop watching. 

After episode 3: One of the best characters dies. I'm like what the heck

Everyone talks funny: Everyone talks like either they can't talk properly or they have adhd or something. It's not a clear cut and everyone just talks in riddles

The ending: I say it a good enough in my book. In the end money isn't everything I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment