First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 25)

June 18 😊🥰

Today did nothing interesting. I cooked some chicken and beef sliders. It was amazing but at night I made another amazing meal which is just instant noodles. Did some gardening because the weeds are getting to long. Played some Metroid and Rachet and  Clank


June 19 😊🥰

Today I wanted to relaxed so I made some chicken curry. Spend the day watching tv with the wife and talking to my best friend. Overall it was an awesome day. At the evening did some gardening 


June 20 😊🥰

Today went to do some groceries because H1 wanted some fried rice. Got home and ate that. Watch a movie with wife but it was so boring that I feel asleep. At night had a headache and went to sleep. Oh and I best Metroid Fusion 

June 21 😊🥰

Today they ate some leftovers? I don't remember but I do remember at night we had some egg sandwiches. Kids have exams today. Really today was a blur. I don't remember that much. Really these kind of days are the great days. Usually an uneventful days are the best days. 


June 22 😓😢

Today I didn't feel like cooking so I went to do some groceries and then bought some chicken rice for lunch. For dinner the kids wanted sushi since it has been a while they have it. So I went to the mall to get some. The mall looks so eerie where every shop is close and the air conditioning and escalator isn't activated. My wife had a terrible day today. She ended up crying a lot. Which is sucky for me. She gave me work to do so I need to help her do it. She wants to quit her job but I think it is going to be a big mistake. It is a good thing that her best friend was manage to calm her down. Me and my best friend and just sad with my current situation. They try to help me but it is not their problem to solve. Overall it ended not to my liking. 


June 23 😊🥰

Today I woke up by wanting to make some spaghetti and meatballs. So I did. I made that with mushroom soup and garlic bread. It was delicious but I kinda made too much so I gave it away to my neighbours. The girls wanted ice cream so we bought 4 pints of baskin and Robbins. My best friend got me and my wife into the vaccination program. I am so happy and am indebted with they. Overall it’s a good day 


June 24 😊😢

Today for lunch we just had leftovers. I made a calzone. It didn’t turn out that well. I finish Ratchet and Clank and also finish watching the finale the Regular Show. It was super epic. I love the series. In the evening I had to go to my brother in laws house to pick up 15 durians (14 durians actually). My friend came and help us open the durians ups I ate some. And gave the rest to him and my mother in law. In the evening H1 was upset because H2 watch something inappropriate on YouTube. I was upset but I don’t know to explain to her. In the end she cried and I was feeling miserable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment