First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 28, 2021

Ratchet and Clank

My first time playing this game and I really am surprised 

Game no: 409
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2016










What is it about?
The origin story about how two unlike people became best friends

What I liked about it?
The combat is fun 
The amount of weapons choice each provide different style of gameplays. My favorite is the Peacemaker and Pixelator
The story is good enough but you really can't just skim through 
Flight combat stages 
Grinding on the rails 
Skateboarding 

What I didn't liked?
Clank stages are really not that fun 
The puzzle using the trespasser is hard. I just auto hack it
Some of the weapons really have no use. 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: I really enjoy the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment