First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 11, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 23)

4 June 😊πŸ₯°

Today it’s a relaxing day for me. We had leftovers for lunch and at night I just cook all of the frozen food in the fridge. At night I watched a horror movie with my best friend. The movie was so so but it was fun nonetheless. Played some Mario and just hang out 

5 June πŸ˜žπŸ˜“

Today it started good. I made some chicken rice for lunch and for dinner I made some butter chicken. We were all having a great time until around 3 when my wife freaked out and got angry at us for making a mess of the house. We all scrambled to clean the house. The kids were stressed out and annoyed. We did end it with a good game of uno. 

6 June 😊😒

Today is a weekend. So I spend the day watching 9-1-1. It was a great series. I ordered breakfast delivered. Today my best friend decided to take a break from me. For a while I guess. I am going to miss them. I hope they will come back. Other than that it was another normal weekend 

7 June πŸ™‚πŸ˜Š

Today was a normal day I guess. I’ve cooked some salmon for dinner but for lunch the kids ate whatever they can find in the kitchen. Oh today was H1 last day of fasting. Me and my best friend are okay. We are taking it one day at a time. 

8 June πŸ˜“πŸ˜­

Today woke up and did the usual stuff. The weather was a bit cloudy. I went to do some grocery shopping and turns out that everything was empty. They ask me to come tomorrow. They wanted some KFC but in turns out that all the KFCs are closed during this 2 week lockdown. Bought some mcd. Came home and we smelled some died on the roof. I tried calling all the contractors to hell me get rid of it but due to the lockdown no one could came. In the end I did it myself. I can say going up to the ceiling is not a good idea. It’s so hot and stuffy. And you need to be very careful where you step since most of the area is plywood and it doesn’t support my heavy weight. As for me. I made a wrong step and I made a joke in the kids bathroom. I also scrape part of my knee and thumb. Got a good scolding from everyone that loved me. So I know that I won’t do that again… it hurts 

9 June πŸ™‚πŸ˜’

Today I started the day great. Played some games. Went to do groceries. And then we got some food from our sister in law. She gives us some net cakes with chicken curry. So we ate that for dinner. I got a massive translation work that is due on the 11th so I did half of that and slept close to 1am. Me and my best friend are not doing so great so that’s that. 

10 June πŸ˜”πŸ˜Š

Today I continue doing my work. My best friend is not feeling that well so I try my best to comfort them.   We got that settled in the evening. I think they are doing better and I’ll try my best to keep it that way. Lunch I made some carbonara for H2. H1 is still on her diet. I finished work around 3 and took a nap until 4.30. I cooked some steaks infused with garlic herb butter for dinner and some sautΓ©ed broccoli. It was so delicious. Now I am relaxing and watching some tv. Overall it ended great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment