First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Metroid Fusion

One of the best Metroid games I've played in a long time 

Game no: 408
Genre: Action 
Platform: GBA 
Release Date: 2002




























What is it about?
Takes place after Super Metroid. Samus needs to investigate what happens in a space station 

What did I liked?
Classic Metroid game. You go from one area to another area exploring and finding new upgrades 
A great story even though it doesn't have any cutscenes. You do feel engross in it 
Evil Samus. When she comes you need to run away which gives another level of tension 
The powerups all serve a purpose and in the end you be overpowered 
The maps are breakdown into 6 smaller maps which makes exploration great

What I didn't liked?
The feeling of lost. There will be some areas you'll be stuck since you don't know where to go. 
One hit and you'll lose half of your energy.
The bosses. It is not boring it's just hard. I think that's the challenge of a Metroid game 

Status: Finish the game in 3:51 with 35% completion 

Fun Factor: If you love Metroid. You need to play this game  

No comments:

Post a Comment