First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 4, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 22)

May 28 😊🥰

Today is a Friday so I didn't do anything much. Just relaxing. Watching Tv and playing games. H1 didn't fast today so I made some Salmon teppanyaki for lunch. After lunch I went to the mall to get some groceries as well as buy a new casing for the wife phone as well an extension. We bought food at our favorite Korean restaurant and then I almost finish Super Mario 3D World. Oh today they announce that there is going to be a full lockdown start 1st June 


May 29 😅😊

Today in the morning everyone was panic buying due to the lockdown. As for me I did my usual staying inside, playing games (Finish Super Mario 3D World and now on to Super Mario Galaxy), watching my shows and cooking. For lunch I didn't cook but instead I bought some nasi lemak. After lunch I wanted to sleep but in I was busy helping my best friend sell their earbuds which they bought yesterday but didn't suit them. So I was the middleman in Facebook trying to finish the deal. They manage to sell it of which is great. In the evening I went to a nursery to get some pots and seed. Went to my mom in law house to get some plants and food that she didn't want and I cooked some chicken soup to eat with some glass noodles. It was delicious. At 9 I was invited to join a zoom session with other translators. So I am hearing some insights on translating and stuff. I am so tired. 


May 30 😊🥰

Today for lunch my wife decided to get some frozen pizza. It was okay. But really cooking it was a hassle. Frozen pizzas are really not my cup of tea. I made baked macaroni for dinner. I made a lot so they can eat it tomorrow when we go for my wife’s doctors appointment. Played some Mario Galaxy and watch some shows 


May 31 😊🥰

Today is going to be a busy day. Went to the hospital for my wife’s follow up. Therapy session was good. Cardiologist say that she is okay just as long she eats her medicine. Ate a pie for lunch. Came home and had a talk with my best friend. They were upset and stressed since there was a lot of unfortunate events happening. Tried to calm them down. I also watched my other best friends wedding. It was great. The camera angle sucks. My best man speech went well. Had McDonald’s for dinner and today is the last day before the 2 week full lockdown. 


June 1 😊🥰

Relax. Cooked percik chicken and played games and watched tv. Overall good first lockdown day 


June 2 😊🥰

Today woke up early again for H1. After that went to sleep. Best friend had back to back operations. Went to the groceries and found out it was empty. Really can’t understand why people is panic buying. Bought some curry noodles for lunch outside. Cooked some chicken, eggplant and Sambal. Played some Mario Galaxy. In the evening I got a job so had to do that before retiring to bed after midnight. My childhood best friend is leaving for his job in Finland. I found out from my mom. He has yet to tell me. I’m a bit sad but I’ll be fine. 

June 3 😊🥰

Today I didn’t want to cook so I decided to get all of the kids favourite food outside. So I went out and saw a roadblock near my house so that means I have go the long way to get back home. In the evening I played some more Mario Galaxy. In the evening I did some exercises. Overall it was a great day 



No comments:

Post a Comment