First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Sometimes I hate myself

I really think it's me. I bring the best and also the worse in people. Sometimes I just hate myself since no matter what I do, it would never be right. I don't know. Have you every feel helpless. I think I am there right now. I just don't know what to do. I do believe that everything happen for a reason so I just trust that God and universe has something plan for me. So during the journey there is going to be some heartache, annoyance and also some grief. I really need a break from myself. If that is ever possible  

No comments:

Post a Comment