First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Things that happen in May

Family • Patches has allergic reaction to flowers (May 10) • My brother in law got covid (May 22) • My in laws are negative covid (May 23)


Friends
• Best friend and me are talking again (May 3)
• Best friend wedding (May 31)

Me
• Got my second pay check (May 1)
• Got a new multicooker (May 5)
• Got my third pay check (May 30)

Other stuff
• Lockdown starting May 6-17
• Nationwide lockdown May 12 - June 7
• Eid (May 13)
• Full lockdown June 1- June 14
• 9000 cases (May 29)


Series
Regular show Season 1,2,3,4(Man this show is awesome. It’s just a show about nothing and yet everything)
Infinity Train Season 4 (One of the weakest for all 4 but having two characters on the train is different, plus lots of songs)
Resident Alien (This is an awesome comedy. A must watched for everyone)
Avatar the Last Airbender Season 1,2,3 (In my opinion the best cartoon ever created. Funny and full of drama)
Invincible (The cartoon is awesome and very violent. A must watch and after that go find the comic)
Leverage Season 1,2,3 (The best show ever in my book. Every episode is a treat. Can’t wait for the revival)
MODOK ( this stop motion show is funny on certain bits but some is just plain annoying. Not sure to recommend Thai to everyone
)

No comments:

Post a Comment