First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Super Mario Galaxy

This is an awesome Mario game. Why didn't I play it sooner 

Game no: 405
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2007
Factory Sealed: 190













What is it about?
Peach is kidnapped again but this time she is in a another galaxy

What I liked?
This is classic Mario platforming which is super awesome 
The stages are unique and challenging 
Powerups are awesome, spring, bee, ice, flower, and flight.
Flying through the galaxy is great 
There are some speed rounds that involve a comet 

What I didn't liked?
The powerups all have timer which is frustrating 
Controlling the gyro with the switch controller takes a while getting use to 
The touch screen features also needs work 

Status: Finish the game with 61 stars 

Fun Factor: A must play game 



No comments:

Post a Comment