First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 18, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 24)

June 11 😊🥰

Today its a rainy day. Did nothing interesting. I just spend the time watching tv and plat some games. In the evening I made something new called pasta pesto. It was delicious that H2 finish her meal. At night I watch a movie with my best friend and then went to sleep. Overall a good Friday.  

June 12 😊🥰

Today I didn’t do anything much. Just relaxing playing a lot of super Mario Galaxy. Watching  some series and talking to my best friend. Today I decided to cook some roast chicken with some curried cauliflower mash potatoes with veggies. Lovely day 

June 13 😊🥰

Today I woke up this morning feeling a bit down… I don’t know why but eventually I got back on track. I spend the morning finish super Mario Galaxy 2. I went to get Callie  after an unsuccessful week of mating. Came home and cook some fish. The fish wasn’t a hit with the family. Oh well. You can’t win them all 

June 14 😊🥰

I was woken up by a scream today. My wife had a nightmare about spiders. I had to calm her down. Played some bowsers fury. Spend time talking to my best friend. In the evening H1 wanted me to cook pesto. Like a lot of pesto so I had to go to the groceries and buy a lot of basil. In the end I made enough pesto pasta to last a couple of days. Trying a new ps5 game today Ratchet and Clank. So far I’m enjoying it 

June 15 😊🥰

Today it’s just another relaxing day for me. My wife wasn’t feeling well so she stayed in the room. I bought some food for lunch and H1 ate more pesto. She still have another day of pesto. My best friend was having trouble with their family. I try to give them some advice but not sure it’s going to stick. I watch the Nintendo E3 press conference and I’m so excited for the new Metroid 

June 16 😊🥰

Today I went for groceries because I plan to cook some chicken pie for dinner. I did made some awesome chicken pie for dinner. The crust still needs work. Called some guys to pick up my stuff that I want to throw out tomorrow and clean the floors with the girls. Overall great day 

June 17 😅🥰

Today should be another ordinary day. I called the municipal council to pick up some trash from the house. So all of our old furniture is gone which is awesome. For lunch we had chicken pie. And then I took a nap. When I woke up I found out that my in laws are coming. So I had to go to groceries to buy some stuff for dinner. They had dinner with us and then I ended the night with Loki and my ps5 

No comments:

Post a Comment