First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Super Mario Galaxy 2

This one improves on the original in so many ways

Game no: 406
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Wii
Release Date: 2010
Factory Sealed: 221
















What is it about?
The sequel to the first Mario Galaxy game 

What did I liked?
A lot of improvements from the original
- There is a world map which makes it easier to navigate 
- You will get notifications for every new star
- Each place will only have 2 or 3 stars tops 
- Platforming is challenging and rewarding at the same time 
Yoshi 
Cloud suit and drill suit plus the whole old suits 

What I didn't liked?
You need a lot of stars to advance and some of the stages are super hard 
The duck and jump is still hard to execute 
The dragon boss is super hard

Status: Finish the game will 70 stars 

Fun Factor: One of the best Mario games I played in a long while. Top 10 game of the year  


No comments:

Post a Comment