First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 27, 2021

A Few Good Men

I really like this movie. 










What is it about?
A group of navy lawyers need to prove two marines innocents when the odds are against them 

The Good
I love the banter between Cruise and his supporting cast
The story has little to no action but it was action packed in the courtroom 

The Bad
I think the movie is made with a very small budget since there are not that many scene showing the actions. All we know is already happen
The famous line wasn't as powerful as I imagine 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: A great courtroom movie. You need to watch this once 

No comments:

Post a Comment