First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Events that happen in November

Well November has come and gone and not that much that happens this month. I had my car repainted black. It’s been 10 years so it’s time for a new coat of paint for the car. We need to get ready  for my best friends wedding. He gave me the shirt and sari for the both of us. We are invited to both the temple and the reception. I went to a barber to reshaped my goatee. The problem with me is that my facial hair grow so fast that the cost to keep maintaining it is such a hassle. I saw a turtle on the road and I had to pick it up since I didn’t want it to get squashed. It must be fun being a turtle. They can carry the house everywhere they go. So on 10th November my best friend got married and we went to the temple. I am kind of the best man (he has a lot of best mans. Close to 15) and we have to follow him everywhere. There were a couple of photo sessions which was great. This is my first time being in a Indian wedding and what I found out that is that an Indian wedding is long. They give some snacks during the intermission. We stayed until the end and drove back home. The plus side is that we got to stay at a cool hotel.

I was sick from last week but slowly recovering. My mom and my brother came to the house. For the first time in a years we got to take a family picture. My brother doesn’t age well but that’s because he is stressed with work. I took it upon myself to install my new pc. It was a straightforward installation and I do find it cool. We went clothes shopping for the wedding and I bought myself a new suit. On November 16th we stayed at another hotel and we went to the country club for another wedding. My other best friend was invited and the wedding was very low key. There was a band, dancing and singing. The food was great and everyone has a good time. My wife is going for a 11 day tour to Europe with her mom and cousin so we took the girls out of school and brought them for lunch and ice cream.

Saying goodbye to my wife at the airport was a mixed bag of emotions. On one hand I’ll miss her a lot and on the other hand I’ll have some time for myself which I so desperately need. So while they left on their adventure I’m here to take care of the family. Brough my daughters and her friend to watch Frozen 2 and sushi. The movie was great. Most of my days are spend sending the kids to school. Playing games... having lunch, watching tv, talking to friends. Basically is a vacation for me. My vacation was cut short since my mom came down so I need to also take care of her. Oh well... it was fun while it lasted. I ended the month with a wedding and the week with a visit from my aunt. So yeah November has been a low key month. Nothing special happens but I am not complaining. It’s all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment