First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Cobra Kai

35 years after the events of the Karate Kid

Image result for cobra kai poster

Seasons: 2
Episodes: 20

What is about?
Johnny Lawrence who lost in the first movie opens back the Cobra Kai dojo and it causes a lot a problem with his so called rival Daniel Larusso

What I liked?
Best show ever. This makes you wonder who is actual the bad guy in this show.
The karate action is top notch and it last for at least 10 minutes in a single take
It makes you root for both characters from time to time

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. One of the best shows I've watch by far. Finish 2 season in 2 days.
Season 2 ending

Character development
The main characters have a good character development
There are some side characters that are forgettable

Verdict: Great series. Must watch

No comments:

Post a Comment