First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Year End Review 2019

Another year done and dusted. Lets see how 2019

Games 

Xbox One: 2 (↓ 2)
SNES: 2
(↔)
Nintendo Switch: 18
(↑ 10)
Genesis: 2
(↔)
iOS: 9
(↑ 8)

FPS: 2
(↓ 1)
Racing: 3
(↓ 3)
Puzzle: 4
(↑ 1)
Action: 11
(↑ 1)
Platformer: 3
(↑ 1)
Shooter: 2
(↑ 1)
RPG: 1
(↔)
Other: 3
(↑ 2)
Fighting: 2
(↓ 1)
Adventure: 2
(↔)

Game Played: 33 (410)
(↔)
Finished Game: 28 (340)
(↓ 3)

Sneaky Sasquatch: 400th game played


Game of the Year

10. Assemble with Care
9. Undertale
8. Halo 3
7. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
6. Grindstone
5. V-Rally 4
4. Celeste

3. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

One of the best platformers I played this year. The level design are perfect and making each jump takes skills. I was smiling everyday playing this game and it was a great time until the end credits

2. Dead Cells

A game where you keep on dying again and again. And yet you still want to continue on. The animation is buttery smooth and the combat is face paced. I only played it once but I think I'll try to go for it again

1. Bleak Sword

Who would have guess that my number one game of the year turns out to be a mobile game. This game is the only game that I can' wait to play it when I wake up. Every waking moment is spend trying to beat each oncoming horde of enemies.

Series

I've watch a lot of tv shows this year that I lost count. There are probably some memorable moments such as the Americans and the Orville

Memorable moments and shows

  • The American is a great ride from start to finish
  • Rick and Morty is back 
  • Legends of Tomorrow is the better show among the rest of the Arrowverse
  • American Horror Story 1984

Total series that I watch is 1332  (↓ 71)

Movies

Movie of the year

3. John Wick 3
2. Happy Death Day
1. Avengers Endgame

Unrelated = 38 (↑ 4)
Even more Unrelated = 147 (↑ 1)

NEW STUFF FOR 2019

1. Intel NUC Hades Canyon (Which I am using to write this review)
2. Apple Airpods (my most used item besides my phone)
3. A 2nd Nintendo switch (modded of course)

GAMES SPEND FOR 2019

$340.60 (↓ 719.68)

SPENDINGS FOR 2019

Fuel = $ 2005 Toll = $368
Groceries = $ 5094
Eating out = $ 3659


(UN)MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2019

Im going to say that 2019 has been a awesome year for me. But there are some stuff that sucks as well... Here are the top 3 things that happen 

  1. I totally gave up on my masters. Really whats the point. I have no motivation to do it and I am doing something I am not that passionate about. 
  2. My daughter was on the brink of suicide and total depression. That was a really bad time for us as parents. We felt helpless and didn't know what to do. It's a good thing that things eventually work out for me
  3. I joined a cult for 8 months. Well I hated certain aspects of the cult but it did make my body smoking hot now (well going to be).
MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2019

There are also awesome stuff that happen for 2019. That why I said this is the best year for me

  1. I met a new friend and she is awesome. We became the best of friends and she came down to spend 10 days with me. That was the best 10 days in a long while. Basically having my new friend does make things better for 2019. So yeah... she is a big part of it 
  2. Life is peaceful and calm... Which I like I mean.. mundane things means that everything is okay... And there are more good days than bad days
  3. Got to experience new and exciting stuff that I never thought that I could in a million years. Thankful for that.

 2019 New Years Resolution



1. Lose at least 10kg before my best friends wedding (Not only did I lose 10kg... but in fact I lost 16kg before my friends wedding. I'm from a size XL to a Size M)

2. Play games and watch tv rather than do the unrelated thing as much as possible (did'nt happen which sucks.. better luck next year) 

3. Go for 3 holidays with family (Yes we did. We went to Taiwan, We went to Gambang and We went to port dickson with my extended family)

4. Mandarin Hotel for 2019 (nope... that was before I found out my best friend is coming to visit me. So let's just say it all works out)

5. Save 15000 by December (yes I did.. I have more than that... But I have two different account (spending and savings which total is more than 15000)


 2020 New Years Resolution

1. Get abs for this year. Nothing fancy but I want to get rid of my belly

2. Go to Scotland and visit my friend

3. Finish phase 1 of my all gaming list

4. 4 Holidays in year (either alone, or with the family) 

5. Save another 15000 by December 


No comments:

Post a Comment