First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Cricket through the Ages

What the fudge did I play 😳

Game no: 339
Genre: Other (I have no idea)
Platform: iOS
Released Date: 2019











Gameplay
First person hits the other gets a point

What is it about? 
It’s a faux documentary about cricket through the ages. Narrated David Attenborough style

What I liked?
The story is very funny
The gameplay is short and funny
There is no win or lose. Just enjoy yourself

What I didn’t liked? 
Controls are shit but I think that the part of the game
The gameplay is just trying to hit

Status: Finish the main storyline

Fun Factor: It’s a quick game so... that’s it I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment