First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Jumanji The Next Level

Still an enjoyable squeal

 Image result for jumanji the next level

What is it about?
A year after the event of the first game. They are back in it but things have changed

The good
The Rock and Kevin Hart are amazing portraying their respected characters
The game changes a lot and everything is very unexpected
The comedy hasn't changed and it still funny as ever
The action is non stop

The bad
The stakes are not that high. I mean the bad guy is okay I guess
There are two new characters that doesn't shine that much probably due to been introduce halfway through the game

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After credits: No

Verdict: If you like the first movie you will enjoy the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment