First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Ejen Ali The Movie : Misi Neo

My foreign movie for the year

What is it about?
So this movie is based on a series (apparently is already 2 seasons) about a boy who has these special glasses that makes him into a boy with superhuman abilities. He works as a secret agent of the city with his uncle and a friend.

The good 
The storyline is not bad for a local movie.
Fight scene are fast paced and good 
The comedy is spot on... 
Food animation looks good

The Bad 
The bad guys motivation is really a cliche plot 
For a cartoon there a lot of dark themes such as death, loneliness and suffering 
Really the amount of characters makes you wonder who is the real bad guys in this 

The Ugly
There are some scene that just doesn’t need to be there. 
The end scene is really like Naruto. 

After credits: Yes but since I didn’t watch the first 2 seasons... I don’t quite get the reference 

Verdict: it’s a great cartoon but it’s not for kids... 

No comments:

Post a Comment