First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Elementary

Sherlock Holmes done in a different way

Image result for elementary poster

Seasons: 7
Episodes: 154

What is about?
A retelling of Sherlock Holmes set in New York

What I liked?
The season starts of where Holmes is an addict and Watson (who is a girl) is his rehab partner. The show then slowly evolved into something special.
Every episode is a mystery that needs solving.
Every season there is main bad guy that they need to thwart

What I didn't liked?
There are some side stories are quite boring
154 episodes there are some that are not that great
Didn't like the addict phase

Character Development
Awesome

Verdict: A great show that ended in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment