First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 2, 2019

AHS 1984

Its a good story but not one of the best.

Image result for ahs 1984 poster

Seasons: 9
Total Episodes: 103
Episode of season 9: 9

What is it about?
A summer camp that is home to evil and there is no escaping it

What I liked?
The storyline is awesome
It's not as scary as some of the other American Horror Stories but there is always a plot twist in the end
I love how the go over the years and update on how the horrors of the camp

What I didn't liked?
Some of the characters arc is not that great.
To much occult worship which is not my cup of tea

Character Development
Satisfying.

Verdict: You should watch all the 8 seasons of the show. One of the best shows out there

No comments:

Post a Comment