First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Events that happen in August

6 days late... We’ll is better than never. I am so way behind on my blogging that I am giving procrastination a bad name. Today I am going on a trip... (more on that later) so might as well I catch up on some blogging. Let’s go

We began every month wit the promised of food. It’s always the cheat week at the beginning of the month. That means everything that I’ve been craving for this past 25 days of clean eating. My sister in law finally graduated on her post doctorate so we had a family portrait session. Which is nice until I found out that I wasn’t thanked I her journey. Which kinda sucks. I thought I was family. 🙄 Whatever... The next day we went to her graduation (that was a pity invite due to the fact all the old folks she invited didn’t want to come and she invited another family member that is not blood rather than us... well safe to say that cost my wife to be pissed). Now I am starting to be a coach in this online program. a lot of people wanted to join in our success... but it’s a lot of work 😅... not that I don’t mind but really... it’s a lot 🤣🤣.. Wife said goodbye to her best friend who is leaving for New Zealand... that’s sad I guess. My daughter is officially 12 which means that she can have an actual Identification Card (think social security but for everything... well exactly like social security) The whole family is enjoying private swimming lessons on Monday with the coach. Which is good since the pool is relatively empty. Kids got their final exam results and my eldest got the best student of grade 6. She is over the moon but I just want her to be happy... as all dad's wants. I made a new friend called M and I think I overshared a lot of my issues which cause M to block me so that was sucky 😰(don’t worry there is more to that story later.) My weight training has gone up another level and everything always hurts AF... 😭😭... but you know what they say... no pain no gain... The car is acting up again so it turns out it needs to be in the shop for a while.

Ok this is a long story. My wife friend’s husband (who is 71) came down to Malaysia on holiday. He discovered he has a lump on his neck. Rather than wait for the NHS (National Health Service in the UK) to take it off. He decided to do it in Malaysia. (apparently medical tourism is a big thing here). So we came to visit at the most swanking hospital there is... seriously it looked like a mall. Which visiting him I notice that my wife’s break light is constantly blinking (No wonder people are honking at us 😰) So it took a while to figure out that the break stopper... (a small nub that cost $1) is broken. So since I am at the hospital. I used a lollipop as a replacement... and by darn it worked 🤣. It’s still the summer holiday and my daughter wanted to get away from her little sister (they have a love-hate relationship where they love to annoy each other and hate their company 😅) . So she asked me if she could go and stay with my mom for a week. I said why not and send her there... I even put Avatar the last Airbender in as things to watch... (she binge it in 4 days 🤦‍♀️) . Arrived at my own house is just... there nothing to say (more on that on the previous post). Went home the next day. Help my best friend board his cat due to his 82 year old mother wants to go for a wedding. That cat just wouldn’t shut up...🤣🤣🤣. During one weekend where the eldest and youngest were at their grandparents, me and the wife decided to take an impromptu vacation to the mountains... we just spend time walking and enjoying food, the scenery and each other’s company.  On 19th August my wife grandma past away (more on the previous post) to make matters worse her uncle got pancreatic cancer.

The last 20 days have been emotional for me in so many ways. (Read the past blogpost) since I don’t want to relieve that again. In the end the brain plays tricks on me... but hey I got some clarity and a best friend in the process... so I think it’s a win win. Oh remember my friend M who blocked me... M finally unblocked me and we both started talking. I need we’ve gone closer because of this... so yeah I made a friend for life. And then came my birthday (read the previous blogpost) but in a word it was super awesome and I got to spend a day with my best friend... let’s see what else... got a haircut which I think I’ll keep for another a couple of months... My kids went to the dentist... the oldest teeth have lots of issues. Pity her since she was born with it 😰. And that’s about it... August is done and dusted...

No comments:

Post a Comment