First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Bleak Sword

A Demon souls like game for your phone

Game no: 333
Genre: Action
Platform: iOS
Release date: 2019



















What is it about?
A kingdom cursed and it’s up to the unnamed hero to break the curse

What I liked? 
The diorama art style
The simplistic controls and yet fast paced gameplay.
The storyline... they can say a lot without saying anything at all
Varieties of enemies which provides different set of challenges
Each boss battles are fun and unique
Parrying...
RPG elements like levelling up and item equipment
Each stage have different environmental hazards and elements

What I didn’t liked?
This is not a point on the game... I just didn’t like dying when I was so close in winning
Experience points disappear if you die more than twice on a stage
There is no new game plus but you can grind a lot of times

Status: Finish 90 stages with level 23

Fun Factor: One of the best mobile game I played in a long while. A good game of the year contender

No comments:

Post a Comment