First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Cuphead

Don't play this game if you want to have a good time

Game no: 330
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2017

Image result for cuphead start screen

Image result for cuphead gameplay

What is it about?
Cuphead and Mugman are brother who made a deal with the devil. The devil wants them to collect all the souls that made a deal with him.

What I liked?
- The first thing anyone would notice when playing this game is the art style. The art style mimic 30s era of animation (fun fact: that this game was actually made by hand drawn animation, each frames was hand drawn which was amazing)
- Shooting is on point and feel satisfying  
- Different types of weapon loadouts and special moves 
- There are flying sections which breaks the action and also run and gun section

What I didn't liked?
- This game is super hard. You need to have fast reaction time to avoid all of the projectiles that are coming your way. The thing is the game is not a bullet hell kind of game. But the amount of things on screen make is overwhelming 
- Constantly dying again and again and again until a point it stop being fun
- The parry system sucks. It requires precision fast timing, which something that I don't have.

Verdict: Played the game until world 1 and then just YouTube the rest. I wanted to know what is the ending and what animations are left to conquer  

Fun Factor: If you are a glutton for punishment I say play this game, if you want something easy.. Don't play this game 

No comments:

Post a Comment