First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 7, 2019

My wife’s uncle passed away

3 deaths in the span of 6 months. I am not sure my wife can take it anymore. I am not sure that this family can take it anymore. My wife’s uncle has been battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer for around one month. But as you know if it’s stage 4 the chances of survival are slim to none. We came here yesterday due to a wedding that we need to attend to. That weeding was a blessing since we got to see  him for one last time. They pull him off any medication this morning and just waiting for him to drift away. I don’t have any fond memories of him because I find him quite unfriendly but I did manage to give him a hug last month when he was healthy. Rest in peace Pak Uda...

No comments:

Post a Comment